12.12.10

Is the fate,or coincidence

12.12.2010(Sunday)


why can so coincidence?
whenever i think of you at that moment,
why would you contact me?
why would you know?
why you can feel it?
is at that moment,you think of me also?
is the fate,or coincidence??
I don't know!
everytime also same like that moment.
you call me,you contact me,
I'm really very happy and I'm very pleasantly surprised.
how can so coincidence?
I just write on my blog here,say I miss you,
say I remember christmas of that year.
playing with you and your friend together,
but I just don't know how you know it!
so,I felt very pleasantly surprised,you understand or not??
every time you have to bicker with me and quarrel with me.
but loser sure is me,but after you'll make me laugh,
Then finally make me do just what my mama said.
^^haha^^
Actually I don't like quarrel with each other..
so i let you said until you tired..
this is calling clever or stupid?
you told me you at Singapore very busy.
I know you working,but never mind.
promise me,you must take care and becareful doing everythings.
2011 New Year is coming soon,so I think we can meet at the 2011 New Year.
HaHa...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...