
oh,damn..i don't know how to celebrate this year christmas lar!
I,m still single,only have family and friends,no partner..><'
why every christmas i still is single?
can i have a beautiful and romantic christmas?
I don't like alone,I scare lonely.
...skip...
I remember christmas that year with his celebrate together at KL.
Countdown...^^very funny and very happy,we like a child,very crazy.
we usually love a quarrel,to squabble over trifles(超过小事争吵).
hurly-burly(吵吵闹闹)the night,you became other..
you also protect my,not allow others to bully me.
you has been by my side also.
I look short,can't see stars in the singing,
but you very tall,you can saw it..
u know i can't see,very surprise is you hold me up,let me see.
but this year i think we can't celebrated together already.
because...u and me long time didn't meet.
you have time then I don't have..very sorry..
never mind,actually we also can meet others days...^^
...skip...
The day before yesterday I chatted with a friend 'boy'
talked a lot
he ask me to go Singapore celebrate Christmas together..
there have nice and romantic place..
Actually I think to go before also,but just don't know how to go!!
I want go find my relative (auntie,uncle,cousin)
long time didn't see them already.
^^miss them so much^^
He is my cousin friend,so i don't fear also.
He is a nice and handsome guy..^^..
hehe.. if he saw me in that praise him,I think he can fly lolz..
...skip...
Recently got a guy told me he like me love me
actually he also is my friend lar..
but he just broke up with other girl no so long only
I can't believe too many what you talking about with me
sigh,very sorry! but I can give you time to prove.
don't worry kay??
go slowly,we are still young..^^
=) keep smile always =)
...skip...
don't know why,My mummy recently very wordy
very noisy and let people feel bored also!
sigh!I have no patience,i will shot back her.
very sorry..I don't like 'cat and dog life'
warning words said one is enough..
please don't say so many times
if not,I will only feel resentment.
...skip...
I hope i have a nice and happy Chirstmas in this years.
I hope i will receive a gift in good faith ^^
=) please do not misunderstand me that you =)


No comments:
Post a Comment