10.8.11

I am a failure??

10.08.2011(Wednesday)

Don’t know why, my heart is very recent troubles,
it is very contradictory,what can i do?
Fishes I should do,really strange Oh!
Can only say that I lost,perhaps you are afraid,
our memories do not folds,but you leave with the next hot dot!!
escape is not the answer!!
we should face this cruel world!
Should not think so much every day!
Sad that only you know, other people will never know!
I'm afraid ... I am afraid that one day will be guess wear my heart!
I feel confused and unhappy,not happy now I would want to go shopping to buy things, buy my favorite, or even sometimes buying them a pass,
how to do, how to do ... now I No Enough money to used!
Damn hate myself no use,just know how to spend money!
I really need to find back my real smile.
where are you?
I miss you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...