15.3.11

Rubbish

15.03.2011(Tuesday)

Yesterday,I went out with my cousin.
We just go Boston yamcha,then chat abit like ours problem.
after that,one call we just went to other places join with auntie and other cousin.
wa,when reach the places my head feel unwell...headache...!!
don't know what happen what trouble ... just like blur queen already!
suddenly some problem around in my head...
that's very important trouble ... because i don't like !!!
All rubbish suddenly went out to my head ...
that's my wrong? admit is my one's mistake?
how beauty yesterday also no used,cause now already changed like ugly!!
How come my nature so stubborn???
Sissy is me or not???
Seemingly like very smart very strengthen.
but why my heart so frail!!
why my heart feel pain yesterday???
This is my false....
I already do my best efforts to deleted all the rubbish memory,
I also try my best to forget all concerning about him,
observe so long already,how come he always appear in my life..
at last who is he???
Enter already then why so hard to withdraw from!!
I think i can get my freedom...
I think i can reach the highest attainment in short time,
but now i resemble utter failure,my further delay leads to unfavorable!
Actually in my heart i already break off determinedly with him!!
already abandon...
Now i have my own life to live.
I got my best family and dear friend...
so i never scared any problem!!
go over will be good...^^
I know forget is impossible,but I will learn how to put down...
just don't keep in mind ... then will be GOOD ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...