20.12.2010(Monday)
At biston now...raining day...feeling very cool...
today he never find me.
1 msg also don't have...I really very miss him.
don't know why...
I know today is he start working at his uncle new bistro.
I think start at this moment he will very busy and more...like tired !!
><'' haiz ><'' how??? I will understand it. but i hope you take care yourself in everytime o. Just chat with my dear doris a lot of 'love' ours fall in love already..><..
haiz...love give ours too many trouble already!!
babe do not say it is an illusion k???
babe come show confidence to me
pls don't always keep blaming yourself k?
he say he very victim??
as long i can feel is he wrong already lar...
he never care about you anymore already.
I can feel he was weary of you!!
because he no more confidence by his self..
my dear you must to know what should you need.
he is a impatience person!
you know better than I.
I know u felt damage...
babe i say really lar...if you feel very uncomfortable...
and you dare..you can try to tell him how about your feeling now.
please don't hide in your heart.
I hope you can see what i write at here babe =)
hope you can understanding ...=)
no matter what i will carry you support you...
remember you still got me ...=)
everyone work hard together ok??


No comments:
Post a Comment