30.9.10

where are you now + that's why you go away

30.09.2010(Thursday)


Once this was our favorite place
Once we'd often come on a date
And we'd sit watching the ships
Sail into the evening mist
You would always smile like a child
As you'd look out at the beautiful lights
And you'd say maybe someday
You would sail away
Where are you now, my love
I can't help but think about you
I sit alone each night
And look at the lights
Dreamin' of times
How it used to be
Where are you now, my love
I just can't go on without you
All alone since you've gone
Across the sea
Where are you now
Once the harbor lights held a charm
Once I held you close in my arms
And we'd dream as lover's dream
Of the places we would see
Now alone in our favorite place
I can't wipe the tears from my face
As the sun begins to set
On another day
Baby won't you tell me why there is sadness in your eyes
I don't wanna say goodbye to you
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
But there is something left in my head
You're the one who set it up
Now you're the one to make it stop
I'm the one who's feeling lost right now
Now you want me to forget every little thing you said
But there is something left in my head
I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feelings so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
That's why you go away I know
You were never satisfied no matter how I tried
Now you wanna say goodbye to me
Love is one big illusion I should try to forget
But there is something left in my head
I won't forget the way you're kissing
The feelings so strong were lasting for so long
But I'm not the man your heart is missing
That's why you go away I know
( yes I know )
Sitting here all alone in the middle of nowhere
Don't know which way to go
There ain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...