28.8.10

BaD LucK

28.08.2010 (Saturday)

Actually I didn't saw before!
some guy like a idiot,like a kid very childish!!
already outguess someone idiot guy!
He don't have any moral character also!
Now i Really very disappointed ...!
your all got meet someone like that or not??
how he said me at outside??
I don't know...
got some people told me,he said i cheat his money!!
I don't know how he can said like that...!!
Now i just want asking him...
how much i owe you?
i need to give back any jean ,clothes to you or not?
if u want i can give back all to you...
if you want back before you treat me d food...
i also can try my best spit all back to you...!!

Talk to the raven (guy)...u think u very rich ah??
I need cheat your money meh?
Come on,who are you??
You think you is millionaire or is a rich man on the world??
Shit...><
...i first time meet a buffoon lolz!!
Damn...wake up lah u...don't like a stupid person lolz!!
FRIEND & My BABE
How can he reconcile it to his conscience?
i also don't know lolz...i don't want pay attention to the raven!!!
Actually I didn't angry anymore...
I just not satisfied only...!!
everyone very funny right???
meet some guy like a raven...
pity pity
All my friend, my babe, my care...please remember...
need outguess everybody,just can start your love affair...
If not your lifelong will be defeated
so all of you remember lah...don't like me!!
^^I thanks him so much...already let me outguess...^^
but...i sure very hate like a raven person...
All the bad please fuck off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...