29.05.2010
HAIZzz…I’m Finish…PLS HELP…
Today is a good days also is ghillie days,but for me just is a bad day…(T.T)!! I have a bad news for you all…yesterday my friend ask me know【khidmat negara】go where or not,I tell her I don’t know…because I really haven’t go check it,maybe is too scared go there,I also don’t know when I start scared go to war,before I know I pitch on by government,I really don’t scare it,but until now my heart just feel unhappy,unwell,flustered…haiz…
why??? when all is said and done…!!!
When I start anxious…???
...I don’t want go to war【khidmat negara】…However My location is very far,forsooth too far already lar,how my family come to find me?? I hate this news for me,this news really influence my mood,just let me feel unhappy and very afraid it…I don’t want lose all my things in the 3 month, I’m already be grieved now lar!!!
WHAT CAN I DO NOW???
CAN DELAY OR NOT???
OH, MY GOD…!!! ><''...DIE…><’ANNOYANCE【可厌之事】…
HAIZzz…I’m Finish…PLS HELP…
Today is a good days also is ghillie days,but for me just is a bad day…(T.T)!! I have a bad news for you all…yesterday my friend ask me know【khidmat negara】go where or not,I tell her I don’t know…because I really haven’t go check it,maybe is too scared go there,I also don’t know when I start scared go to war,before I know I pitch on by government,I really don’t scare it,but until now my heart just feel unhappy,unwell,flustered…haiz…
why??? when all is said and done…!!!
When I start anxious…???
...I don’t want go to war【khidmat negara】…However My location is very far,forsooth too far already lar,how my family come to find me?? I hate this news for me,this news really influence my mood,just let me feel unhappy and very afraid it…I don’t want lose all my things in the 3 month, I’m already be grieved now lar!!!
WHAT CAN I DO NOW???
CAN DELAY OR NOT???
OH, MY GOD…!!! ><''...DIE…><’ANNOYANCE【可厌之事】…
WHERE IS MY COURAGE???
COURAGE… please faster come back to my mind lar...I NEED YOU NOW…
::>_<::WuWuuWuuu::>_<:: CAN YOU FEEL MY WORLD… (ㄒoㄒ)// VERIDICAL ,I CAN’T FAKE IT…【真实的我没办法伪造】...
碰到的事每一天都不同 有时会给我眼泪有时会给我笑容...不喜欢别人说我幸运,因为他们不懂我有多么努力,虽然冲动永远比坚持容易,但是宝贵的东西也真的需要很费心...!!!**
碰到的事每一天都不同 有时会给我眼泪有时会给我笑容...不喜欢别人说我幸运,因为他们不懂我有多么努力,虽然冲动永远比坚持容易,但是宝贵的东西也真的需要很费心...!!!**


No comments:
Post a Comment