26.04.2010
Today I go sing K wit my dear dear...but less 1 ppl leh...
that is my dear Doris Tai lolz...
...haiz...
bcoz my dear Doris Tai she feel tired,so just never join together o
...hahah...we can forgive her lar...
at green box there just sing sing sing lolz...
yoon and chin very high...they all singing very loudly ye...
their also very crazy...i want learn,because like that look like no worries o!!
but i can't do it...haiz,so difficult!!
yoon and chin just dance and dance inside room there lol...
wakakaka...funny...
...finish singing,then our go take dinner lolz...
...hahah...
what we eat about...
we just go Secret Recipe and eat cake...
at there we talk about state of mind...
me also say many state of mind to my dear all...
I really want grow up myself...I dun want be a stupid girl anymore already...
haiz...laborious...
but I will try myself ...I will do it...
thanks
all my dear, I LOVE YOUR ALL so much...
wakakaka...
skip
this is mine...chocolate indulgence...
chocolate chip walnutAngel Thai eat d...


No comments:
Post a Comment